Your Zuma bathtub can retain its original sparkling look with regular
cleaning and proper cleaning agents. Soap residues and mineral deposits are
the enemies of your bathtub, particularly in areas where there is hard
water. To maintain the elegant look of your Zuma bathtub, just follow these
- For normal care and cleaning use a soft cloth or sponge with soap and
water. Your bathtub does not require the use of special cleaning agents
or chemicals. Rinse well and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- DO NOT USE abrasive cleaners, as these products will damage the bathtub
surface and metallic finishes. A non-abrasive cleaner is recommended.
- If using a household cleaner, make sure it is recommended for use on
acrylic by the manufacturer of the cleaner.
- Remove dust and dry dirt with a soft, clean, damp cloth.
- Clean grease, oil, paint and ink stains with isopropyl (rubbing)
alcohol. Rinse well and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Do not allow the surface to come into contact with nail polish, nail
polish remover, Wintergreen oil (methyl salicylate), dry cleaning
solution, lacquer thinners, gasoline, pine oil, etc.
- To preserve the surface finish, annual waxing is recommended. Use a
high-grade paste-type automotive wax.
- Manufacturer recommends the use of Jet
Whirlpool and Airbath cleaner to maintain your whirlpool or Airbath