Cancellation and Return Policy
Product(s) cancelled at any point after construction of the unit has begun or
returned after the original shipment is made, are subject to the following
1. 50% Restocking charge (contact manufacturer
for proper fee).
2. Payment of all freight charges to
return product to manufacturer (including
shipping and return shipping charges).
3. An RGA form must be obtained from
manufacturer and accompany the returned merchandise.
4. Merchandise must be received by
manufacturer in original condition and packaging
5. Merchandise must
be returned to manufacturer within thirty (30) days of original invoice
6. Custom orders are non-returnable.
Failure to comply with these conditions may result in additional charges or
refusal of merchandise upon return to manufacturer. Manufacturer reserves
the right to refuse the return of any merchandise.